Features of the space:
- Wall to wall N & S facing windows that open and have shades – great natural light
- Access to all current inventory during your rental period
- Easy load in and our with access to freight and passenger elevators
- Platform truck with moving blankets
- 1 devoted parking spot
- Seamless set up kit with neutral colored backdrop
- Track lighting throughout
- Fully air conditioned
- Communal kitchen and bathrooms on the same floor
1/2 day $350 (5 hours)
Full day $650 (10 hours)
< 5 hours $100/hour
2 hour minimum
Your studio access rate includes access to all current inventory.
*Please note that inventory shifts on a daily basis.
If you have your eye on something specific, we are willing to hold pieces to guarantee availability for up to 7 days in advance of your reservation date. A deposit will be required to hold and final balance due before shoot.
Do you offer lighting?
No, the studio is best for projects seeking natural lighting. You are welcome to bring in your own equipment.
Are your furnishings included in the rental rate?
Yes! You can use any current inventory. Minor exceptions may apply.
What if I want to rent your studio but without any props?
No problem :) The rates are the same.
Whats the best time for lighting in your studio?
We get great natural light all day but after 12 is best!
Where do I park?
There is one dedicated parking spot on the east side of the building. The courtyard offers paid visitor parking during business hours, and there are many street parking options in the neighborhood. There is a loading dock for easy load in/load out.